Polypipe Perks Double Points Promotion Terms and Conditions
1. The promoter is: Polypipe Building Products whose registered office is at Polypipe Building Products, Broomhouse Lane, Doncaster DN12 1ES.
2. The promotion is open to residents of the United Kingdom only.
3. The entry period begins Wednesday 9th August and ends 11:59pm on Friday 11th August.
4. By entering this promotion, the user is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
5. To enter this promotion, a valid invoice must be uploaded within the entry period, to the users Polypipe Perks account.
6. Details of what makes a ‘valid’ invoice can be found in the Polypipe Perks Terms and Conditions.
7. Once the invoice has been received by Polypipe Perks and the validity checked will the user receive double points.
8. Users will receive double points for each valid line on their invoice.
9. If the invoice does not comply with Polypipe Perks Terms and Conditions, the user will not receive any points.
10. There is no limit to how many times users can upload an invoice within the promotional period Wednesday 9th August to 11:59pm on Friday 11th August, however users cannot exceed their monthly points limit as outlined in the Polypipe Perks Terms and Conditions.
11. The promotion and these terms and conditions will be governed by [English] law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of [England].
13. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the promotion and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the promotion will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.