TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Polypipe Perks Terms & Conditions – Updated August 2020
These terms and conditions tell you information about Polypipe Group plc ( “We”, “Us”, “Our”) and the legal terms and conditions (the “Terms”) on which we and Loyalty Works Limited (“Loyalty Works”) make available Polypipe Perks (the “Promotion”) to you.
These Terms apply to the Contract between you, Us and Loyalty Works for provision of the Promotion (the “Contract”). Please read these Terms carefully and make sure that you understand them before registering to participate in the Promotion. Please note that before registering for the Promotion you will be asked to agree to these Terms. If you refuse to accept these Terms, you will not be able to participate in the Promotion. You should print a copy of these Terms or save them to your computer for future reference.
1. The Promotion is made available by Polypipe Group plc (Polypipe) (Company Number 06059130, registered address Broomhouse Lane, Edlington, Doncaster, South Yorkshire, DN12 1ES, United Kingdom). Entries to this address will NOT be accepted.
2. Polypipe have appointed Loyalty Works to manage the Promotion on our behalf (Company Number 09971883, registered address Ghyll Beck House, Gill lane, Yeadon, Leeds, LS19 7SE). Loyalty Works can be contacted by telephone on 0113 8194 527, or by email to email@example.com.
3. The Promotion is open to the United Kingdom (see clause 7 for further information on route to entry for Northern Ireland Residents) and Republic of Ireland residents aged 18 and over only, excluding employees of the Promoter and their immediate families, agents, or anyone else professionally connected with this Promotion. This Promotion incentive is not available to any public authority or buying group. We may require you to provide proof of age.
4.Entries are unlimited with a proof of purchase. The Promotion opens 1st October 2020 00:01 to 30th September 2021 23:59 and promotional requirements and prizes may vary each month (the “Promotional Period”). All promotional requirement and prize details will be outlined within all promotional material accordingly. No liability is accepted for illegible, incomplete or late entries.
5. All entry instructions form part of these terms and conditions and participation signifies acceptance of these terms.
6. How to Enter:
a) Visit www. polypipeperks.co.uk (the "Website")
b) Complete all mandatory fields on the web form
c) Upload your receipt
7. No Purchase Necessary (“NPN”) Route for Residents of Northern Ireland: Northern Ireland residents can send a correctly stamped postcard or letter with their full name, email address, telephone number and address to the following address: Polypipe Perks NPN, Loyalty Works, Ghyll Beck House, Yeadon, LS19 7EA (entries to any other address will not be accepted). All valid NPN entries will be automatically added to the monthly prize draw. All valid NPN entries will be given an equal and random chance of winning via the same process as purchase necessary entries. All entrants using this entry route should take particular note of the timings of this Promotion and factor in time for their entry to reach the address above and at least 3 working days for their entry to be processed. Only one entry per postcard or letter. Any NPN entries received after the monthly Promotional Period will be automatically entered into the following month’s prize draw. Any NPN entries received after the closure of the Promotion period will not be accepted.
8. We reserve the right to remove an entry at our discretion or extend the dates of the Promotion if we deem suitable to do so.
9. PRIZE ISSUE.
9.1. All prizes are subject to availability, non-transferable and non-exchangeable. No other expenses will be covered other than those that are expressly set out in these terms. No cash will be awarded in lieu of that prize or part of it. In the event of unforeseen circumstances, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute a prize with a prize of equal or greater value.
9.2. There will be a varying number of prizes available during the promotional period with the prize draw. The closing date for entries is midnight on the final calendar day of the promotional month. The Promoter reserves the right to amend the promotional dates from time to time, The Promoter will publish any amends to promotional dates, if applicable, on Polypipe’s social media platforms, including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and LinkedIn.
9.3. The winner(s) will be contacted by telephone and/or notified by email within seven (7) working days of the end of each monthly draw. Winners must claim their prize by replying to the email sent to them confirming delivery details for their prize. Winners have 28 Calendar days to claim their prize. I If the prizes are not claimed within 28 days, the winner’s prize will be forfeited and the Promoter will be entitled (but shall not be obliged) to select another winner.
9.4. Prizes will be delivered within 7-10 working days of the winner claiming their prize via their email reply, as noted above in clause 9.3, with one attempt at delivery. If delivery is not possible it will be up to the winner to collect the prize from the assigned courier. The Promoter does not accept responsibility for any lost or delayed packages. Prizes can only be sent to the country of residence stated in the ‘Eligibility’ section. Where any prizes have a longer lead time, the winner will be notified of the anticipated delivery date.
9.5. The prizes are not insured and do not include insurance.Once the winner is in receipt of their prize, neither We, nor Loyalty Works are liable for any losses or damages suffered or sustained in using the prize in accordance with Clause 19.
9.6. No responsibility can be accepted for incomplete, lost, corrupted, damaged or delayed entries. No correspondence will be entered into by Polypipe or Loyalty Works with any prize winner in this regard.
9.7. The Promoter must either publish or make available information that indicates that a valid award took place. To comply with this obligation the Promoter will publish the surname and county of major prize winners and, if applicable, their winning entries on Polypipe’s social media platforms, including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and LinkedIn in additional to email communication, on or around, the 10th of each month (Announcement Date).
9.8. If you object to any or all of the above information in 9.7 being published or made available, please contact the Promoter on 0113 8194 527, or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org In such circumstances, the Promoter must still provide the information and winning entry to the Advertising Standards Authority on request.
10. The decision of the Promoter in all matters is final and binding.
11. All Purchases from the Polypipe range will qualify for entry into the prize draw following successful receipt submission.
12. The Promoter will do all that it reasonably can to ensure that the Website is functioning correctly throughout the period of the promotion. However, the Promoter will not be held liable for defects or malfunctions in the operation of the Website, however caused, which affect the operation of the promotion.
13. By participating in the Promotion, you agree to accept receipt of informative communication and materials from us and from Loyalty Works, which includes marketing material directly regarding the Promotion. For these purposes, reference to you also includes any individuals who you nominate within your business to receive such communications from us and Loyalty Works. You expressly agree to the receipt of such material via SMS messages and/or email. You may opt out of receiving these materials by SMS messages and/or email any time by clicking the ‘unsubscribe’ button on any of the SMS messages and/or emails you receive or by contacting Loyalty Works or us.
14. You can choose to withdraw your participation in the Promotion at any time by contacting Loyalty Works by email at email@example.com. Subject to clause 9.3, any outstanding prizes not claimed by the date you choose to withdraw shall be forfeited and you will not be entitled to any financial or other compensation for any unredeemed prizes.
15.1. We, Loyalty Works and our Third Parties accept no responsibility for any tax liability arising from your participation in the Promotion.
15.2. Those persons who receive the benefit of any prizes from the Promotion may incur a tax liability dependent on their employment status. The reporting of the reward to HMRC and any tax liability and/or National Insurance contributions arising from it is your responsibility or that of the person receiving the benefit of the rewards. We, Loyalty Works and our Third Parties accept no responsibility for any such tax liability or any failure by you or the individual to notify the relevant authorities.
16. PROTECTING YOUR DATA AND HOW YOUR DATA IS USED.
This section provides the information of which we are obliged to make you aware, under the Data Protection Act 2018 (as updated from time to time) which implements the General Data Protection Regulation ((EU) 2016/679) (“DPA”). We and Loyalty Works confirm that at all times, we will process any personal data (being data relating to a living individual) provided by you to us/Loyalty Works, in accordance with the DPA.
16.1. As explained above, we are the data controller of all personal data we hold about you, which we supply to Loyalty Works in relation to the Promotion. We have appointed Loyalty Works to operate the Promotion on our behalf, and they will need to process your data (including any personal data you supply) in order to operate the Promotion. Accordingly, they are our data processor. Loyalty Works will also carry out work to ensure the information they hold about you is complete, accurate and up to date. Loyalty Works or their representatives may contact you for these purposes. The terms “data controller” and “data processor” are both defined terms, and have specific meanings under the DPA. In order to participate in the Promotion, you need to consent to us and Loyalty Works processing your data (including personal data) in order to operate the Promotion. By agreeing to these Terms, you will be deemed to have consented to such processing. You can object to such processing at any time by contacting us/Loyalty Works. However, you must understand that if you do not allow Loyalty Works to process your data, you will not be able to participate in the Promotion. If you need us to clarify in any more detail how your data is processed, you can contact us at any time.
16.2. In order to provide the Promotion to you, we and Loyalty Works will collect and process the following data from you:
16.2.1. Information about you that you give us by filling in the claim form on the Website or by corresponding with us and/or Loyalty Works by phone, e-mail or otherwise
16.3. How will we and Loyalty Works use your data: We and Loyalty Works will use your data for the following purposes only:
16.3.1. To enable you to participate in the Promotion;
16.3.2. To manage your membership of the Promotion. This will include:
16.3.3 To inform you of future promotions, product information, training opportunities and other marketing messages. You can opt out of receiving this information at any time by contacting us / Loyalty Works or pressing the unsubscribe button on any of our communications.
16.5. In relation to any personal data that we and/or Loyalty Works, on our behalf, process we and Loyalty Works will:
16.5.1. Not retain any personal information you provide to us for longer than is allowed under DPA due to your legitimate interest in Polypipe products;
16.5.2. Ensure we and Loyalty Works
16.6. All prizes offered through the Promotion are supplied by third parties. We will need to send certain information to these third parties for the purposes of supplying your prize. Any information supplied for these purposes will be the minimum required for the fulfilment of the prize/promotion. In accepting these Terms, you agree for Polypipe and/or Loyalty Works to supply this information to those third parties. For more information about the third parties who are used to supply prizes (including who they are and what information they will receive), please contact Loyalty Works. When you redeem your reward, by accepting the reward you are agreeing to be bound by the terms and conditions of any third party supplier of the prize. It is your responsibility to carefully check and read the terms and conditions of the supplier of your prize.
17. The Promoter reserves the right to verify all entries including but not limited to asking for address and identity details, which must be provided within fourteen (14) calendar days. The Promoter reserves the right to refuse to award a prize or withdraw prize entitlement and/or refuse further participation in the promotion and disqualify the participant where there are reasonable grounds to believe there has been a breach of these terms and conditions or any instructions forming part of the promotion’s entry requirements or otherwise where a participant has gained unfair advantage in participating in the promotion or won using fraudulent means.
18. If for any reason any aspect of this promotion is not capable of running as planned, including by reason of infection by computer virus, network failure, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other cause beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this promotion, the Promoter may in its sole discretion modify or suspend the promotion or invalidate any affected entries/claims. If an act, omission, event or circumstance occurs which is beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter and which prevents the Promoter from complying with these terms and conditions the Promoter will not be liable for any failure to perform or delay in performing its obligation.
19. The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense or damage which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with this promotion or accepting or using the prize/gift, except for any liability which cannot be excluded or limited by law (including personal injury, death and fraud).
20. If any of these clauses should be determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable then it shall be severed and deleted from these terms and conditions and the remaining clauses shall survive and remain in full force and effect. Any question concerning the legal interpretation of the rules will be based on English law and the Courts of England and Wales will have exclusive jurisdiction.
Any queries relating to the Promotion should be directed to Loyalty Works who can be contacted via telephone on 0113 8194 527 or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. The methods of communication in connection with the Promotion shall be via the Website and via email to email@example.com or via telephone on 0113 8194 527 or such other methods as Loyalty Works or us deem appropriate from time to time.
End of Terms and Conditions
Polypipe Perks – 12 Days of Christmas Tech bundle
(a) employees of Polypipe or its holding or subsidiary companies;
(b) employees of agents or suppliers of Polypipe or its holding or subsidiary companies, who are professionally connected with the competition or its administration; or
(c) members of the immediate families or households of (a) and (b) above
6. In entering the competition, you confirm that you are eligible to do so and eligible to claim any prize you may win. Polypipe may require you to provide proof that you are eligible to enter the competition.Customers must be 18 years old or over. Polypipe may require you to provide proof of age.
7. Polypipe reserves the right to remove an entry, where a customer returns a product linked to the competition.
9. Polypipe reserve the right to replace the prize with an alternative prize of equal or higher value if circumstances beyond Polypipe’s control makes it necessary to do so.
10. The prize is not negotiable or transferable. No cash equivalent is available as an alternative to the prize.
11. The prize may not be claimed by a third party on the customer’s behalf.
13. Insofar as is permitted by law, Polypipe, its agents or distributors will not in any circumstances be responsible or liable to compensate the winner or accept any liability for any loss, damage, personal injury or death occurring as a result of taking up the prize except where it is caused by the negligence of Polypipe, its agents or distributors or that of their employees.
14. Polypipe will not be responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any customer by any third party connected with this competition.
16. If there is any reason to believe that there has been a breach of these terms and conditions, Polypipe may, at its sole discretion, reserve the right to exclude a customer from participating in the competition.
17. Polypipe reserve the right to hold void, suspend, cancel, or amend the prize competition where it becomes necessary to do so.
18. By entering this competition, the customer is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
19. These terms and conditions shall be governed by English law, and the parties submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
Apple 10.2-inch iPad Wi-Fi 32GB - Space Grey
Nintendo Switch Games Console
Samsung 50" HDR Smart 4K TV UE50TU7100